Monday, February 1, 2010

Eureka! I've found it.

Hello,

My intention behind this blog is to share information I find in an interesting way that others will benefit from. I love to explore topics in the field of health and wellness. A lot of my topics will be surrounding how to stay young and healthy. Whether you are a mom, dealing with health issues, or just looking for more energy & vitality, I plan to have loads of information from all the research I do as someone who is always searching for the best remedies and methods for optimal health and happiness.

I also have a passion for cooking and I'm always getting asked for my recipes so I will post my favorite ones for you to enjoy.

I am not a doctor, just an average woman who loves to find alternative ways to take charge of my health so that I can feel amazing naturally.

I will post about a new topic every day and I hope you find my topics as fascinating and informative as I do, I want to spread the word that we don't have to rely on doctors to be in charge of our health, we can take charge when we empower ourselves with knowledge! Enjoy!

Emilee

No comments:

Post a Comment